Why should you read this book? This is a scientific health book for the non-scientist, non-physician. This is not a diet book, but is a comprehensive book on why we grow old from our cells to our bodies as a whole, and how we can thwart and even reverse the aging process. It is a guide to nutrition, supplements, hormones, skin care, exercise and plastic surgery toward feeling and looking your best. Discussed are many important aging processes that are related to how we live and our habits that most people have never read about or heard of.
Anti aging subjects discussed in this book:
- Causes of aging on a molecular level
- How to turn back the clock
- Effects of poor nutrition and bad habits on health and appearance
- Anti-aging supplements and foods
- How to grocery shop for health
- Skin and how to keep it youthful forever
- A hormone guide for both men and women
- Exercise—how and why
- Plastic surgery—a thorough discussion of all procedures, both surgical and non-surgical and information to help assure your best results.
- Causes of Aging
- Nutrition and Supplements
- Hormones and Aging
- Aging and Your skin
- Exercise—How and Why
- Plastic Surgery: a comprehensive review of both surgical and non-surgical proceduresAppendix 1: Choosing effective nutrient supplementsAppendix 2: Whole for sources for each nutrient and the nutrient’s functionAppendix 3: Now to grocery shop for optimum health
Who is Dr. Finger?
Dr. E. Ronald Finger is a plastic surgeon in Savannah, GA. He was born in Marion, South Carolina and is a graduate of Emory University, Atlanta, GA. and Medical College of South Carolina in Charleston. After an internship at Grady Memorial Hospital, he completed his general surgery residence at Tampa General Hospital and his plastic surgery residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland AFB while in the USAF. In 1973 he was discharged as a Lt. Colonel, became certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery, married his present wife, Cheryl, and moved to Savannah, GA. Shortly thereafter, he opened the first outpatient plastic surgery center in Georgia and became well known, nationally and internationally, for his plastic surgery. Dr. Finger then opened the first medical spa in the coastal area in 1998 and developed the New Youth Skin Treatment System, a cosmeceutical line designed to make your skin look like a child’s. New Youth products are sold nationally and abroad.