TIPS TO ACHIEVE YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN!
When it comes to good skincare, stick to three rules; moisturize, protect, and cleanse. These three simple steps will keep your skin glowing!
You don’t need intensive skincare, treat yourself to the basics. A good skincare routine will prevent the signs of aging, protect your skin, and prevent damage from the elements.
5 Tips on How to Care for Your Skin!
1. Always wear sunscreen to protect from the sun! Too much exposure leads to wrinkles, age spots, and other issues down the line.
2. Avoid smoking! Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, decreasing blood flow resulting in a depletion of nutrients and oxygen. Smoking also damages the skin by giving you wrinkles (it destroys collagen and elastin fibers)!
3. Be gentle to your skin by using a mild daily cleansing, taking short warm (not hot) baths and showers, shaving delicately, and using a cream or gel, and DON’T FORGET TO MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE!
4. You also want to pack your diet full of nutrients! Be sure to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins, and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated. Avoid eating unhealthy foods often (chips, soda, candy, fast food) and avoid foods that give you issues with your digestion or skin.
5. Make sure you take steps to manage your everyday stresses. Set out time to relax, get plenty of sleep, avoid procrastinating but also don’t overload your to-do list. A healthy state of mind encourages healthy skin!
NEW YOUTH SKINCARE!
If you’re ready to start a skin routine that works, check our Dr. Finger’s line of skincare products specifically formulated to promote healthy skin and lessen the signs of aging.